Online ticket system to sell tickets online for free
Pricing to make every event organiser smile.
We understand how important every penny is to ensure a successful event. That's why our event ticketing software has no hidden costs and our pricing is simple to understand for you and your customers.
Free events are free for both the event organiser and consumer.
For paid events, Ticketebo is also free for event organisers. There are no registration or set up costs and no monthly account fees when using our event ticket software.
Instead, when you sell a ticket online, we charge a small booking fee to your customers of just 4.95% (Incl. VAT) of the Total transaction value, with a minimum booking fee per transaction of 75p (Inc. VAT). Unlike most, we do not charge a per ticket booking fee as this delivers better value for your customers.
Or if you’d rather absorb the booking fee into your ticket price (and not display a booking fee to the consumer in the checkout process) – we can do that too by deducting our booking fee from your ticket revenues.
There are also no additional credit card fees when you sell tickets through our online ticket system - these costs are all covered in the booking fee charge.
Here are some examples of how the booking fee is therefore applicable to various customer orders:
|Total Order Value||Booking Fee (Inc VAT)|
We think our low costs make other booking fees of 10%+VAT + 80p per ticket + Scanning Fees look decidedly pricey!
Additional services available to organisers
In addition to our standard event ticketing software and event registration services, we also offer a range of premium services designed to enhance your event's branding, sell tickets across all channels, deliver exceptional customer service, and ensure your event runs even better on the day. These services include:
• Entry Staff & Box Office Sales Staff: we offer full provisioning of box office sales and entry management staffing UK-wide by experienced event personnel.
• Event specialist Multi Channel Contact Centre Services: including outsourced call management; email, live chat & social media contact management.
• iOS Event Leads Management app for Exhibitors at Conferences, Trade Shows and Expos: enabling the instant delivery of patron contact information (via the ticket sales process) to exhibitors by scanning the patron's ticket/lanyard inside the event). Learn More
• Pre-allocation of barcodes for 3rd party print management (for printed tickets / lanyards)
• Ingestion of 3rd party barcodes into Ticketebo's scanning software.
• Turnstile Integration: ingestion of live ticket sales data into existing venue turnstile infrastructure.
• Device Hire (iPads or iPhones with 3G/4G connectivity) should you wish to hire devices for your entry staff to use at the door to scan tickets.
• Production of physical tickets: incorporating our integrated barcodes on all tickets (therefore entry management can be driven by our free entry manager App) to complement online ticket sales via Ticketebo.co.uk.
• The build and hosting of custom event websites and other custom registration solutions which seamlessly integrate with our ticketing engine.
Premium Organiser Services do incur additional fees for the organiser. For more information and detailed pricing for our premium product & services, please contact our Client Services team on 01617 680580.
Payment to Organisers
Once you've started selling tickets online, we know how important it is for organisations to be able to access sales revenues before the event to help pay suppliers and make the event even better.
Simply register your bank details using the form provided, then request a pre-event transfer, and we will deposit up to 50% of your accumulated ticket revenues into your bank account before the event, with the balance of monies deposited 5 days after your event. Please note, for the protection of consumers advanced payments are subject to status and type of event.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for Event Organisers, or chat to us live using the live online chat function on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Alternatively drop us a line at email@example.com or call us on 01617 680580.
Want to read what Event Organisers say about Ticketebo? We hope the following independent reviews from other Event Organisers resonate well with you as they share their experiences of using our event ticketing software and services.