About Porsche in the Park 2024
PORSCHE IN THE PARK, is exactly that, a one day homage to the wonderful brand that is Porsche.
Visit PORSCHE IN THE PARK on SUNDAY 21st JULY 2024 where we will have owners and enthusiasts showing their cars in the wonderful grounds of Beechwood Park located in Markyate just off Junction 9 of the M1.
For one day we bring together cars from all ages in the Porsche history for the biggest collection of Porsche models in one place.
The venue is Beechwood Parks delightful manor house with its long sweeping drive and wonderful grounds where the cars will look truly spectacular. The day is very much for the family, we will have entertainment for children, food and drink from local businesses and are pleased to confirm a world famous Motocross display team are to perform twice during the day. (more to come on this!)
Other activities at this very early stage are still being planned and are TBC, but you should expect :-
- Hundreds of Porsche cars from classic to modern on display.
- Specialist companies exhibiting their products and services.
- Question and answer session with experts. (Expert Speakers TBC).
- Games area with driving simulators and games consoles.
- MotoX display twice during the day with high jumps over cars and vans.
- Best in class awards for the cars on show.
- Club Displays including the RPOC.
- Local food and drinks companies offering a wide range of fantastic produce.
- Loads of space to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere.
Register your car to be part of the show with an early booking discount available, or just visit with the family to see cars from the early years to the latest supercars from Porsche owners, walk around the vast display in a wonderful location.
WHERE IS PORSCHE IN THE PARK 2024?
Porsche In The Park will be held at Beechwood Park - Pickford Rd, Markyate, St Albans AL3 8AW
or with What3words - ///chum.passports.sisters (which is rather fun)
Gaming Bus and racing simulators will keep the little petrol heads busy for a few hours, FREE to play!
Jamie Squibb FMX will be performing.