Come along to the first ever Sxxplicit!
This is Sheffield’s first and only pop-up club. Championing and centering SWers at the core of our ethics.
● The event will run 5-10pm.
● Doors open at 5pm. You can come and go at any point of the event. Last entry at 9pm.
● Every ticket gains you entry and one dance. Upon entry, you will be given your dance chip.
● You may also pre-purchase tipping dollars or purchase them on the night. But we do have some online-only specials! All tips are a co-op split.
● Bring extra cash with you to purchase dances and tipping dollars. We will have card machines, but there will be a surcharge.
● It's of the highest importance that people coming into our space behave appropriately. Please seek out our specific guidance on etiquette. A full online programme will be provided to you prior to the event.
● There may be a few special stalls in the venue for you to look at and do some shopping at! We will provide a full list of vendors nearer the time.
● Earlybird: Entry and one dance included.
● Earlybird Plus: Entry, one dance and $50 tipping dollars included.
● Earlybird Luxe: Entry, one dance, $150 tipping dollars and 1 hour money gun rental included.
● General Admission: Entry and one dance included.
● General Admission Plus: Entry, one dance and $50 tipping dollars included.
● General Admission Luxe: Entry, one dance, $100 tipping dollars and 1 hour money gun rental included.
● You can pre-purchase tipping dollars and get double the dollars online compared to in person!
● PDSM believes in curating an environment which is as inclusive as possible. If you or you see someone having a problem, please let us know immediately. Anyone not following our inclusion policy will be ejected from the venue and potentially banned from future PDSM events. Please help us make our space safe for everyone.
● If you need help at any point, please ask one of our PDSM helpers! PDSM helpers can be identified by them wearing a glowstick wristband or PDSM cat ears.
● Our venue is wheelchair accessible. If you have accessibility concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Toilets will be gender neutral during the PDSM Competition.
● You will not be permitted to bring alcoholic drinks into the venue, but may purchase at the bar.
● There is plenty of paid parking near the venue.
● Spectators must be 18 or over and consent to the contents of PDSM events. You may be asked to provide your ID on the door.
● All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable. You may sell your tickets on to someone else.
● We have the right to eject anyone from the venue who is not behaving appropriately. We'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has supported PDSM so far. We've had so much hype on social media about this revolutionary event. So thank you for making our dreams come true!
Look forward to seeing you in our special place.