About Knaresborough Tractor Run 2024
Knaresborough’s annual charity tractor run in aid of the Yorkshire Air Ambulance is back for 2024
Please ensure that you read and abide by the code of Conduct below.
Knaresborough Tractor Road Run - Code of Conduct - Sunday 17th March 2024
- It is the drivers responsibility to have the correct road insurance for the vehicle i.e. for a road run and not for agricultural work
- It is the drivers responsibility to hold a correct UK driving licence
- It is the drivers responsibility to have the correct UK vehicle road tax for the vehicle
- For those participants borrowing a vehicle, it is the drivers responsibility to have written permission from the owner of the vehicle
Drivers must always:
- Obey the highway code
- Ensure the vehicle is roadworthy
- Show consideration to other road users
- Turn off the engine of any unattended vehicle
- Do as requested by any marshal
- Agree to absolve the organisers and any other person participating in the management of the event, from all liability in respect of injury or damage to property.
The Knaresborough Tractor Run CIC will take no responsibility or liability if drivers are not complying with the Code of Conduct.