About Clitheroe YFC’s Christmas Tractor Run 2023
Clitheroe Young Farmers Christmas Tractor Run!
Engines and fairy lights at the ready for this year’s Christmas tractor run.
£20 per tractor - Tickets must be bought in advance!
Sign in will be open from 4-5:30pm, with the compulsory briefing before leaving the auction mart at 6pm. You will not be allowed entry after this time and will not be refunded. You must sign a disclaimer and collect your run numbers and wrist band to attend the tractor run.
- Passengers over the age of 13 years can travel in the cab where there is a road legal seat.
- Once we have left the auction mart, no drivers or passengers should leave the tractors unless in the event of emergencies.
- No trailers will be permitted on the tractor run.
- All drivers should have a full UK license. Please bring your driver’s license with you on the day.
- Tractors must be fully road legal and insured to participate in the tractor run.
- Drivers must obey all road signs/traffic lights and roundabouts throughout the route, following the highway code at all times.
- No driver should be on their mobile phone whilst participating in the tractor run.
Participants who do not follow the above rules will be held responsible for their own actions. Failure to comply with the above could lead to bans in future tractor runs, young farmers events/dos (including for non members) and in worse cases legal action.
Clitheroe YFC and Trustees accept no responsibility for those participating in the tractor run, and drivers and passengers do so at their own risk.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the above.
Only drivers and passengers will be able to enter the auction mart car park, all spectators should position themselves along the route.